I just wanted to say a warm wishes to all my fellow bloggers out there and Happy Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful holidays. While I was thinking about creating this post I was searching for a few Mustang related Christmas items, I have loaded a few of my favourites here. I’m not so sure I would get away with hanging a Mustang ornaments from our Christmas tree, but I might sneak one two on there next year!
I would like to say a massive Thank You to a great site Just Cruisin 2 for my nomination of The Versatile Blogger Award on the 7th March 2013
More details about the award can be found here: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/
I am still a little shocked, that I received a nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award. It has come as a real surprise and I am very much flattered by it all. Don’t worry my head won’t swell and I won’t change anything I do as a result. I enjoy sharing my blog and I love the interaction as a result of the blogs I follow and those who follow me. All the blogs I follow are all excellent and stand out for their own reasons in their own fields, they give me my daily fix of automotive adrenaline, they make me smile, they make me say “ahhh”, they make me think, or they make me appreciate the world I live in. To pick just 15 to nominate has been a really hard task, it’s almost impossible choice and I feel sad I can’t nominate all the blogs I follow. I lost sleep over the choices I have had to make, honestly I have.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
In alphabetical order my 15 nominations are as follows (with their own links):