There are not many things that cause me to be speechless because I like to think I have an answer (or a point) for most things. Today was one of those moments. I was nominated for the Bouquet of Three Award! I write my blog about my passion for the restoration of my Mustang and I enjoy doing it. I never expect to receive any award for that reason as it is quite a niche subject, but if anybody takes time out to read my blog then I am grateful that they have kindly given up their time to share my passion. There are some really great blogs out there and I was lucky enough to find a great blog by Alicia Benton http://aliciabenton.wordpress.com/ Her blog has made me laugh, reflect on and look at things from a slightly different perspective too; it really is worth stopping by to have read. I am humbled to be nominated for this award. I would honestly nominated the award to Alicia if she hadn’t already got it.
Thank you Alicia so very much.
Here are the rules:
1. Proudly display the Award Certificate on your blog page!
2. Announce your win with a post. Be sure to link your post back to me as a “thank you” for the nomination.
3. Present up to 15 awards to fellow deserving bloggers.
4. Let them know you’ve nominated them for this awesome award.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
There are nearly 50 plus blogs that I follow and I wish I could give them all an award. But I am restricted of course, so it is a difficult decision I must choose, but here goes –
My nominations in no particular order are as follows:
http://hoodscoop03.com/ – I love this blog and we have become good friends through our mutual love of cars.
http://ronscubadiver.wordpress.com/ – This guy has a true talent for photography and wouldn’t mind parting with money for some of his photos. My favourite photography blog.
http://karengadient.com/ – This is a refreshing bright and colourful blog that keeps me coming back for more.
http://cruisin2.wordpress.com/ – This blog makes me think, I don’t always agree with everything he says, but is that not the point to make us think? A great blog
http://dr1ven.wordpress.com/ – A great petrol heads blog. A wide variety of subjects keeps me informed and educated.
http://julieriso.wordpress.com/ – A great blog to travel around the world with some great posts.
http://suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com/ – Another great around the world blog, photos and posts are top quality.
http://quattroporte3.wordpress.com/ – I have only been following this blog for a little while and it does inspire me, when I think I am grinding to a halt I can see the hard work that has gone into this guys hard work. I can really relate to it.
http://www.rodalena.com/ – A bright refreshing and informative blog, I’m not sure why I like this blog but I do, but it’s a Well written blog.
http://f1superswede.wordpress.com/ – I love the Formula 1 racing and this guy gives me everything I need, if I miss a race and I need to catch up – this is where I will be.
http://thejigglybits.com/ – This is a great blog and cheers me up no end. Well written and I look forward to the posts.
http://theverybesttop10.com/ – This guy has awards all over the place and it’s easy to see why. A few more won’t hurt.
http://superkonr.wordpress.com/ – A blog dedicated to restoring a classic Mustang.
http://oversteergarage.com/ – A varied video blog of all great American cars.
http://atlastracer.wordpress.com/ – Another great travel blog with some great photos.
Seven Interesting Facts about me:
1) I polish my tools before I put them all away in my polished tool chest
2) I have a sleep disorder where I wake up at least once every night
3) I love gadgets
4) I read the manuals for all the stuff I buy except when I make a flat pack of something. It’s a man thing!
5) I made myself sick once by go-karting for to long without a break
6) I have fallen asleep in shop doorway in London after a heavy night on the town. I woke up with some small change in my lap!
7) I honestly like the Nick Cage movie – Gone In 60 Seconds